In the spirit of working smarter not harder, we’ve put together a list of the best shortcut keys in Sage Intacct.
You'll find more than 40 shortcuts on the list; here are a handful of the ones I think are most useful:
- Alt D + Alt Enter: Duplicates your Sage Intacct session in another window
- M: Takes you to the beginning of the current month (type M again to go to the beginning of prior month)
- Ctl + Home: Displays the calendar
- Ctl + R + Shift: Reloads page from server (Bypasses browser cache)
- Tab: Moves the curser from the current field to the next field
Let us know your favorites or if we’ve missed any! Let’s put an end to unnecessary tedious manual efforts and focus on a quicker way for you to navigate more efficiently.
We hope that you found this article helpful, click here to download all our shortcuts.
About Sage Intacct:
Sage Intacct helps CFOs, Controllers, and Accountants access financial reports across their business entities – in minutes not days – to grow and drive their businesses.
As the only AICPA-preferred financial management solution, Sage Intacct delivers the automation and controls around billing, accounting and reporting that finance needs to reduce errors, stay audit-ready and scale the business. Learn more about Leap the Pond and Sage Intacct.