Sage Intacct’s leading marketplace partner on Sales and Use Tax compliance software, Avalara, delivered a webinar on April 25th discussing the importance of, and risks of not, properly capturing and maintaining up-to-date tax exemption certificates.
If any of the following apply to your organization, please refer to the PowerPoint presentation and webinar recording below; as this information is critical in eliminating tax compliance audit risk!
- Undergoing an acquisition or divestiture
- Using a manual process to manage exemption certificates
- Dependent on one key employee who manages the tax exemption certificate maintenance process
- Adding many new tax-exempt customers every day
- Sells to a large number of tax-exempt buyers such as non-profit organizations or governments
- Past experience with audit penalties tied to exemption certificates
- If you’re a manufacturer or a distributor who re-sells products
Please note that this is in no way an endorsement or solicitation of Avalara or of its CertCapture product. Avalara is just one of the solutions that integrate with Sage Intacct. For a full listing of such solutions, please visit the Sage Intacct Marketplace.
That said, if you would like to talk further with someone at Avalara about CertCapture’s ability to address your tax compliance needs, shoot us a note! We’re here to help facilitate that conversation.